Collection of personal data on the fuzelab.ee website
The personal data You provide on the fuzelab.ee website is collected through the following methods:
– data that You provide for us, for example Your contact information when You register on the fuzelab.ee website, request a quote, order a product or when You sign up for our newsletter;
– data we receive when You use our website, such as Your account information or through cookies that are sent to Your device;
– further data received from public sources.
We may collect the following data on the fuzelab.ee website:
– Your personal information, such as Your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, postal/zip code etc.;
– Your Company information, such as the name of Your company, contact person, country, VAT number, e-mail address, address, phone number, company logo etc.;
– cookie information, received when You use the fuzelab.ee website.
How we use the information we collect
Collected information is used:
– to improve the service You receive;
– to personalize the products and services we provide to suit You or Your company;
– to ship or otherwise transport Your products to You;
– to improve customer relations;
– to improve the fuzelab.ee website;
– to fulfill other obligations;
– to notify You of product news, promotions and upcoming events through our newsletter.
The publication of data collected by fuzelab.ee
We will not, in any circumstances, sell or share Your personal information with third parties, including public organizations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law. This does not include contractual partners, who help us manage the fuzelab.ee website and promise to ensure data confidentiality. We will also share Your information with government or law agencies if they need or request it, according to the law.
Updating the information collected on the fuzelab.ee websitel
You have a right to know which personal information has been collected in the fuzelab.ee database. You may also request to add to, update or remove any incomplete, false or outdated information found in our database. To add to, update or remove personal information on our database, please send Your request via e-mail to email@example.com
We use several security measures to ensure the safety of Your personal data when requesting for a quote or ordering. Personal data is stored in a secure, firewall-protected network. All information received through visiting the fuzelab.ee website, requesting for a quote or ordering is considered to be confidential information. An encrypted channel of communication with banks will ensure the safety of data and bank credentials belonging to You or Your company. We will not collect any kind of data from persons less than 13 years of age. The promotional services and promotional products we provide are aimed towards persons of at least 13 years of age, which is in accordance to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).